News Update :
Home » » Vj Jerry Images - Sun Music

Vj Jerry Images - Sun Music

Penulis : Indhuja on Saturday 17 August 2013 | 21:07









Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

19 November 2013 at 02:34

Hello jerry... Wow your gesture's are really good buddy... I won't see sun music shows just I'll see if u play a good song... After i completed my course i spend my rest of time on sun music .... On a fine afternoon i saw that you dancing with some BGM and asking some questions about that.. I turn my wings as a big fan of you... You'll move your hands like a ocean tide that's my favourite ... Wow.... I admired... Now a days am reminding myself in mobile and watching your show... Even i don't know your, just now i find with the help of my friends... Keep on rocking ... Hopefully I'll be your best fan ever jerry... Don't marry soon :D .... Heeeee

Anonymous
20 December 2013 at 04:10

Hey Jerry its me maruthu.i m. Crazy abt u.������plz MARRY me

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger